On another note...the weather is NOT winning with me. It's snowing right now and has been all night. There is 6+ inches out there. I am actually home sick today (throat is killing me). I'm glad I get to sit inside and not have to deal with it. I would like to just have it stop snowing and warm up right away to melt it all!!!
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Winning
Yesterday started out as a really great day. I won MN Twins tickets on KS95 early morning show. I played 25 dollar pyramid. I was the first caller through and played with Melissa. I got 3 out of the 5 categories (I didn't get 'Glee' & 'Phases of the moon')....so I also won $15 along with the Twins tickets. $15 will buy 2 beers @ the game :) I was really excited to win a great prize. Tate and I look forward going to the game.
On another note...the weather is NOT winning with me. It's snowing right now and has been all night. There is 6+ inches out there. I am actually home sick today (throat is killing me). I'm glad I get to sit inside and not have to deal with it. I would like to just have it stop snowing and warm up right away to melt it all!!!
On another note...the weather is NOT winning with me. It's snowing right now and has been all night. There is 6+ inches out there. I am actually home sick today (throat is killing me). I'm glad I get to sit inside and not have to deal with it. I would like to just have it stop snowing and warm up right away to melt it all!!!
Labels:
Fun Stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment