Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Week 17

Baby W this week…
-rubbery cartilage is now turning into bone
-growing meat on those bones...putting some fat
-growing a stronger, thicker umbilical cord, too
 
Size of the baby?
Baby is the size of an onion
 
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss?
As I have said before...we don't own a scale so I only know what I have gained when I visit the doctor. I may be getting a scale soon, but until then...I was up 5 pounds at 16 weeks.
 
Maternity Clothes?
None yet but my work pants and jeans don't button anymore. I bought the belly band which has worked great. I also enjoy wearing leggings with dresses.
 
Stretch Marks?
None
 
Best Moments?
Watching my belly grow and getting some great stuff for Christmas for baby!!!
 
Movement?
Still none...I keep hoping I will feel something soon!
 
Food Cravings?
This past few weeks I have been wanting to drink a pop....which is rare since I don't drink it. I drank it growing up but as an adult I actually have grown to kind of dislike it and now I have been craving some.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick?
No but I really don't ever feel like our regular meals that I make, especially if they have meat (ground turkey or chicken) in them.
 
What I miss?
Not having to itch my skin all the time. My skin is currently in the 'stretching' phase so it's itching like crazy and this super dry weather doesn't help.
 
Nausea/Vomiting?
None
 
Symptoms?
Boobs have officially gotten 'much' bigger because the bras are getting too small. I knew they got bigger right away...but when you are as small chested as I am, I think my bras just started to fit 'normal' as my boobs filled them out. Almost time to go bra shopping.
 
Labor Signs?
Way too early for this talk
 
Gender?
Coming soon
 
Belly Button In or Out?
Still in...but getting more shallow
 
Wedding Rings On or Off?
Still on
 
Sleep?
Considering I just got a 'pregnancy pillow' for Christmas and used it only once, I think the whole sleeping on my side will get better.
 
What I am looking forward to?
Getting the nursery started. We moved all the guest bedroom furniture down to our 4th bedroom when we got back yesterday and I can now prep the room to be painted.
 

5 comments:

  1. Adorable bump!! I can't wait for you to start feeling some movement from baby!! It's the BEST feeling ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bump. you are just glowing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable!! Love the stats like this. Totally copying you, when the time comes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking great!! feeling baby move is one of the best things, can't wait for you to start feeling that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...