*Note to self...don't wear loose sweater for belly shots, make you look bigger than you really are*
Baby W this week…
-baby is yawning, hiccuping, sucking, & swallowing
-baby is also twisting, punching, rolling & kicking.
Size of the baby?
Baby is the size of a sweet potato
Total Weight Gain/Loss?
Still haven't bought a scale...so we sit @ +5lbs from my 16 week appt
Maternity Clothes?
Bought a pair of black maternity pants from Old Navy
Stretch Marks?
Zero, zip...nada
Best Moments?
Feeling the baby move! I wasn't sure if what I was actually feeling was a hungry stomach or gas, but I am pretty sure it was the baby!!! Best thing ever!!
Movement?
Just starting to feel it! Can't wait for more and for Tate to feel it!
Food Cravings?
Still just want milk, pickles and mac & cheese
Anything making you queasy or
sick?
Nothing making actually queasy or sick...but I can't eat veggies
What I miss?
Fitting into my clothes.
Nausea/Vomiting?
Nope
Symptoms?
Aches and pains, belly and boobies continue to grow
Labor Signs?
Way too soon for this!
Gender?
Unknown for 2 more weeks
Belly Button In or Out?
Still an in...but getting more and more shallow
Wedding Rings On or Off?
Still on!
Sleep?
Good. I don't ever wake up in the night. Pregnancy pillow is wonderful!
What I am looking forward to?
Continuing setting up the nursery. Tate set up the crib and changing table when he was off on Monday!!!
you look great! feeling the baby move was my absolute favorite thing about being pregnant (really the only thing I liked about being pregnant!) :)
ReplyDeleteYou look so great!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing. :) Love these pregnancy posts!
ReplyDeleteyou look great!! so proud of you for staying up until ball drop!?
ReplyDeleteYour so stinkin cute! I love your updates since I don't get to see you everyday. Enjoy the movement - soon it will be all.the.time.
ReplyDeleteI still remember sitting in a meeting at work with a huge belly - and watching it move and shake and hoping that my staff was paying attention to the meeting and not my dancing baby!