Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Week 27


Baby W this week…
-baby's lungs are going through some major developments these days. Combine this with the opening of his previously plugged nostrils, he is now able to practive inhaling and exhaling.

Size of the baby?
Baby W is the size a rutabaga. Doesn't seem very big to me but then again, I don't think I have ever seen a rutabaga in real life! ha

Total Weight Gain/Loss?
+15lbs @ my 24 week appt. If the scale is right @ the gym, then I've gained 3-4 pounds since my 24 week appt.

Maternity Clothes?
Pulled out a few of my summer dresses that are 'flowy' and I have been wearing them with leggings and a 'over top' since they are a tank dress.

Stretch Marks?
zero

Best Moments?
 Our lil' guy really likes music. As I was getting ready to go out last Saturday, I put some music on my phone and set it on the counter (which is @ my belly height). He started just jammin' away in there. He was also jammin' while we were out on Saturday night. I loved it!!!

Movement?
He is a moving machine in there. I swear it's about every 2 hours now that I feel him.

Food Cravings?
Anything not healthy sounds goods but I am forcing myself to eat some healthy items!

Anything making you queasy or sick?
Raw meat!

What I miss?
MY LIFE! This has nothing to do with being pregnant and everything to do with my profession. Tax season is almost over and I CAN NOT WAIT! I am so over the long hours and wish I had time during the week to get his room ready and prep other things. My Bestie & sister are hosting my baby shower @ my house and there are things I want to get done before that happens.

Nausea/Vomiting?
None

Symptoms?
 I read I could start to feel 'braxton hicks' contractions by now and I am not sure if it's exactly what I am feeling but I feel something. I get pains here and there and I can definitely tell that my hips are changing or moving. I wore heels last Saturday when we went out and that will be the last time that will happen. I paid for it on Sunday.

Labor Signs?
Too early for me but I do know that if he came now, his rate of survival is very great. That is great to know.

Gender?
BOY

Belly Button In or Out?
It's officially out and you can tell when I wear tight clothes...

Wedding Rings On or Off?
So on...and not even getting close to being tight.

Sleep?
 No cramps in my legs in the last week which is great. Still sleeping through the night.

What I am looking forward to?
I am looking forward to my doctors appointment next week. I am anxious because I have the gestational diabetes test and am curious how that will turn out. I am also curious how big my belly measures. I tried measuring myself and I am pretty sure I did it wrong based on the number that came out. I feel HUGE and am wondering if I am still measuring big.



10 comments:

  1. You look amazing girl! So glad the leg cramps are better and that tax season is almost over! Hope the g-diabetes test goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your g-diabetes test. I ate a bowl of Corn POPS cereal before mind and failed so I had to do it again!!!!

    You look FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefull you pass the glucose test! That drink is horrible! I failed my first test and had to do the 3 hour which meant drinking that stuff again! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look SO CUTE! Good luck on the diabetes test! You'll ace it! :) Here's hoping April comes quickly! Then there's no tax season, there's baseball being played and hopefully the snow is on it's way out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you rockin' that baby bump! So cute! Is your G test in the morning? If not, you should try to get it in the morning. I failed mine and I think it's cuz I took at 4 in the afternoon...you don't want to do the 3 hour! Bailey would jam out to the music too, so great feeling those movements...you will miss those when baby boy is out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for 3rd trimester! Hope your test goes well. I failed the first one, which freaked me out, but passed the 3 hour one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how is it possible that you are already in the 3rd tri!? yah!
    you'll do great with the glucose test, i am sure of it!

    my doc let me take mine home to chill and then drink- and come in right after, that was a PLUS- it tastes like flat orange pop from MacDonalds. kind of good if you likes sweets ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you are two weeks ahead of me! Fun! And you are putting me to shame...... :) Looking good :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your blog! im also from MN, pregnant with our first, and its a boy! i cant wait to follow along with the rest of your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so adorable! Hope your test goes well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...