- Baby is the size of an acorn squash
- Baby's energy is surging which seems about right because we have a very active one! Always dancing/moving and keeping mom running to the bathroom because I think he/she is using my bladder as a trampoline.
- Baby also loves night time ready I do with Turner. I think he or she will love reading just like his or her brother.
- Went to go see Chiropractor last Friday because I couldn't really walk. Had really bad hip pain and lower back pain. She fixed my back and we learned that I had a giant muscle knot in my hip (who knew you could get knots there). She rubbed it a lot and it was so painful! She gave me some at home stretches and other things I could do to help with it. It feels a million times better and I am so thankful for her! She said she normally only sees this knot in runners...so it's weird that I have it when I haven't ran since my first trimester.
- I've gained 18 lbs so far
- Still getting lots of braxton hicks throughout the week.
- Purchased a few new maternity clothes since Old Navy was having a great sale on Mother's Day. I bought another pair of pants for work and a maxi dress. I also purchased a few tanks from Target that go well under sweaters for work.
- Still haven't seen stretch marks.
- I'm still measuring 1 week early per my doctor. Baby's heartbeat was 159 at my doctor appointment yesterday.
- Belly button is out in full force. I am also carrying so low and this is why I think that everyone things I'm about to 'pop'. People are so surprised when I tell them I still have 11 weeks left. I don't feel that huge but it makes me wonder what people will say in the next 11 weeks when I am only going to continue to grow.
- Craving mac and cheese, fruit and almond milk. Pretty much the same stuff I craved when pregnant with Turner.
- No new nursery or baby purchases this week but we will be making a run to Ikea soon to get some furniture for the nursery. I did paint Turner's big boy room this weekend. Once we move him to his new room, we will be able to really get things done in the nursery.
Wednesday, May 13, 2015
Bump Day Baby #2 - Week 29
Labels:
Bump Update,
Pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment